A ruler application for Mac OS X
- Horizontal and vertical rulers.
- Pixel units.
- Float rulers above other applications (press F to toggle).
- Move windows independently or as a group (press G to toggle).
- Show or hide the shadow behind rulers (press S to toggle).
- Align rulers at mouse location (press O for origin).
- Reset ruler locations with Command-R.
See the releases page.
Should be compatible with Mac OS X Catalina, Mojave, and maybe a few older releases. Your feeback is welcome!
See the list of open issues. For feature requests, open a new issue.
As this is my first Cocoa application, any help is appreciated!
If you have experience with Mac app development in Swift, please look at the help wanted issues.
Or you can make a donation.